Come Worship With Us
Sunday Service 9:00 am
In-Person or on Facebook live @churchofthelivingstonesumc
Reopening Guidelines and Expectations
In order to ensure the least amount of risk is posed to the Pastor and Congregants, the following guidelines and expectations must be followed to attend church in-person. If you are unwilling or unable to comply, you are asked to continue attending service via Facebook Live or YouTube.
Anyone who wishes to attend in-person worship needs to reserve a space ahead of time by calling (585)734-8048 or emailing (email@example.com) Pastor Dawn. We are able to accommodate a limited number of people so reservations are required.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 you may not attend in-person worship.
- Please stay home and take care. Be sure to consult a healthcare provider and let us know if you have any needs!
- Masks are required for the entire duration of attendance.
- Enter the church via the side (red door) entrance only (signage will be posted).
- The elevator remains available to those who need it.
- Check in at the top landing.
-Use hand sanitizer, which will be provided.
- Touch-less temperature will be taken at check in.
- Temperature must be equal to or less than 100F.
- Enter the sanctuary through the back/meeting area door only (signage will be posted).
- Remain at least 6 feet apart from anyone you do not share a household with.
-Pews will be marked for areas to be used.
-Sit only with those you share a household with.
- Do not sing. We will be worshiping through quiet contemplation only.
- Joys and concerns will remain via email.
- Tithes and offerings will be placed in our prayer box upon entering the sanctuary.
- We ask that you consider beginning or continuing electronic giving through the website to limit handling.
- You will be dismissed at the end of service.
- Exit the sanctuary from the side door at the back (signage will be posted).
- Exit out the same door you entered (signage will be posted).
- No congregating/socializing before or after worship (inside or outside of the church). We are encouraging you to bring your own Bible as there will not be any available in the Sanctuary for the time being. There will also be no bulletins.
These guidelines and expectations have been established in accordance with State and Local orders, as well as direction from the District Office of the Upper New York Conference of the United Methodist Church.
If you are unable or unwilling to follow the aforementioned notice, you will be asked to leave. There can be no exceptions if we are to gather with the safety of our most vulnerable members in mind.